What’s up, y’all? One order of summer Web Gems, coming right up:
- These two bracelet tutorials have been keeping me busy for days: DIY Rope Bracelet & DIY Friendship Bracelet. So cute for summer.
- I made this almond chicken once and it’s definitely a repeater, especially with some really good barbecue sauce. This pineapple curry fried rice was gobble-it-down delicious, too (I used chicken instead of tofu).
- If you use a Mac and follow RSS feeds through Google Reader, spend $10 and download Reeder, like, now! It’s the prettiest feed reader I’ve ever seen, works seamlessly, and makes trudging through my RSS feed fun again. It’s available for iPhone, iPad, and Mac!
- The perfect red pouch.
- I’ve been listening to this song over and over. So timeless, and it has a cute message. (Embedded above).
- Don’t we all hope to be glamourous?
- If you eat fish, this is a handy chart about what and what not to indulge in when gobbling those underwater dwellers.
- Did you know there’s a 73 minute documentary on Russian Prison System tattoos/life?
This post is part of an ongoing series where I link to items, articles, videos, and general Internet that I think you might like. See previous posts here.