February has been good to me, how about you? Here are a few of my favorite things this month.
- I cannot stop listening to Dreams Where I Am Sleeping by The Tree Rings. Heard it for the first time yesterday and haven’t stopped listening! If you click the link, scroll down and the song is track number two.
- I was looking at desk options for my room and ran across this Murphy desk. I almost bought it right away! How cool to transition a space from “I’m working” to “I have a nice wooden cabinet hanging at a slightly awkward height.” Want! Bonus: While I was Googling to find the origination of “Murphy” beds, I came across the candy desk (I love America). Also, on the subject of compact living, these are pretty.
- This poster would look good in a kitchen.
- Have you seen Justin Bieber’s movie, Never Say Never 3D? Well, I did, and… I might have caught Beiber Fever. Don’t judge. Oh, and speaking of guys whose names start with J and whose work I follow with a keen eye, here is Jonah Lehrer (and David Brooks) on The Importance of Physical Space. It’s paragraphs like this one that make my blog hard to categorize.
- How cool would it be to make candles like this? So much more chic than the ones I used to make as a kid. (via Design Mom)
- Lately, I’ve been admiring Jeff Rogers‘ work. (Pictured above). Here’s my favorite.
Do you have any gems you’d like to share? Leave them in the comments! :)
This post is part of an ongoing series where I link to items, articles, videos, and general Internet that I think you might like. See previous posts here.